PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CLIENTS AND POTENTIAL CLIENTS
In compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and its Regulations, hereinafter the LFPDPPP, we hereby notify you of this Privacy Notice in the following terms:
IDENTITY AND ADDRESS OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL DATA
MUDANZAS GOU S.A. DE C.V. and GRUPO TRANSPORTISTA GOU SA. DE .CV, hereinafter THE RESPONSIBLE declares to be a company legally constituted in accordance with the Mexican Laws and it is responsible for the processing and protection of your personal data and sensitive personal data, for the purposes indicated in the present Privacy Notice. THE RESPONSIBLE can be contacted via the following email firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address located at 1003 Anaxagoras PB, Colonia Narvarte, Delegacion Benito Juarez, C.P.03020, Mexico City, Mexico.
In accordance with the provisions of the LFPDPPP, the terms that it will be used in the present Privacy Notice will have the definition assigned to them, with the expressed exception of those defined here. This Notice specifies the data type that The Company collects; the purposes for these, as well as the rights of the information holder.
PRINCIPLES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA THE RESPONSIBLE collects your personal data for the purposes mentioned in this Privacy Notice. In this context, we notify you that your personal data will be processed and protected based on the principles of legality, quality, consent, information, purpose, loyalty, proportionality, and responsibility described in the LFPDPPP.
PURPOSE AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA.
We collect your personal data and treat it in a strictly confidential manner and with the physical and digital security measures required to guarantee its protection. We request your consent through this Privacy Notice to use the data with the following purposes:
1. PRIMARY PURPOSES: • Identify you as a client or potential client on our web site. • Contact you to send you the requested information about our services. • Provide local, domestic or international moving service. • Evaluate the quality of service provided to you by our Company. • Provide hired services. • Contact you to provide relevant information about our services. • File the records of the contractual relationship to follow up on any future services. • Financial management, billing, and collection. • Fulfill and follow up on the obligations and commitments. • Obtain financial information of credit card emission, financial institutions or credit card for transaction proceedings. • Notify and offer you our services according to your interests and necessities.
2. SECONDARY PURPOSES: • Send newsletters, publicity, information about our events and promotions held by THE RESPONSIBLE, affiliated companies, subsidiaries or third parties that are our business partners. • Gather information about your consumer habits and preferences with the purpose to personalize the information about our products and services. • Create personalized advertisements for users that visited our website. • Conduct internal studies about consumer habits for the purposes of marketing, publicity or/and sales prospection. • Statistical purposes that do not include personal data treatment. In the case of not agreeing with your personal data being used under the secondary purposes aforementioned, please email us at email@example.com.
PERSONAL DATA To carry out the provision of our services in an efficient manner and in accordance with the purposes mentioned above, we require your personal identification and contact information. The personal data that THE RESPONSIBLE may collect through the means mentioned below will be the following:
1. Identification: • Name • Birthdate. • Age • Nationality • Marital Status. • Signature • Photo • CURP
2. Contact information: • Address. • Location. • Origin and destination adresses. • Telephone numbers. • Email. • Social media.
3. Patrimonial Information • Tax information. • Billing address. • Federal Contributor Register or Registro Federal de Contribuyentes (RFC). • Bank accounts: account number, Bank, CLABE, SWIFT, ABA. • Account statements. • Credit or debit cards.
The data mentioned in section 3 will be used solely and exclusively for the investigation to obtain credit before THE RESPONSIBLE.
THE RESPONSIBLE in any case and under no circumstances stores sensitive personal information such as racial or ethnic origin, current health status, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union membership, political opinions or sexual preference.
TRUTHFULNESS OF THE DATA PROVIDED BY THE USER.
The data holder must guarantee that the personal data provided to THE RESPONSIBLE is true; and take responsibility for communicating any substantial modification to it. Substantial modification shall be understood as any change or alteration in personal data that does not allow the correct contact, location and subsequent identification of the user.
WAYS AND MEANS OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA.
The personal data that THE RESPONSIBLE may collect and that is necessary to offer our services and products, or data that is derived or is accessories to them, in physical, telephone or via the Internet or other electronic means, will be collected through the following forms and means:
• Directly from the clients and potential clients. • Through our agents and promoters. • During the visit or use of our website or our online services. • Through a Contact Form found on our website. • Through our mobile applications. • Through a subscription to our newsletter. • By telephone or fax. • By email. • Through social media. • Through instant messaging applications. • Through various electronic means. • Through the sources of public access, such as telephone directories, and/or through other sources permitted by Law.
PERSONAL DATA MANAGER.
You can communicate with the area in charge o administration of the personal data at the following email firstname.lastname@example.org, or directly at the address established in this Privacy Notice.
TRANSFER OF THE PERSONAL DATA
THE RESPONSIBLE may share the your personal data with controlling companies, subsidiaries, or affiliates, under the common control of THE RESPONSIBLE, parent companies or any company of the same group as THE RESPONSIBLE operating under the same internal processes and policies and related authorities for the delivery of the service.
THE RESPONSIBLE will not exchange, share, publish, disclose, transfer or sell your personal data to third parties unrelated to THE RESPONSIBLE.
THE RESPONSIBLE may transfer your personal data without your prior consent, only when it is under the exceptions provided in article 37 of the LFPDPPP, and always complying with the conditions provided in article 17 of the Regulation of the LFPDPPP.
THE RESPONSIBLE undertakes to comply with and respect the legal principles of personal data protection when it is transferred, either to natural or legal persons, to be able to offer you our products and services.
THE RESPONSIBLE will ensure through the signing of agreements and / or adoption of other binding documents, that said third parties maintain adequate security, administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your personal data, as well as that those third parties only use your personal data for the purposes for which they were hired and in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
MEANS TO PROTECT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
THE RESPONSIBLE implements the security, technical, administrative and physical measures necessary to protect your personal data and prevent its damage, loss, alteration, destruction or use, access or unauthorized treatment according to this Privacy Notice.
Ensuring that only authorized personnel, who have fulfilled and observed the confidentiality requirements, may participate in the processing of your personal data. Authorized personnel is prohibited from allowing unauthorized persons to access and use your personal data for other purposes than those established in this Privacy Notice. The obligation of confidentiality to the people who participate in the processing of your personal data remains in force even after the legal relationship with THE RESPONSIBLE is terminated.
MEANS OF THE EXERCISE OF YOUR “ARCO” RIGHTS AS A PERSONAL DATA HOLDER
As the holder of the personal data and the object of this Privacy Notice, you have the right to know what personal data we store, as well as the purpose and conditions of its use. You can exercise your rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition (ARCO Rights), which are described in the LFPDPPP. Likewise, you may withdraw at any time, the consent you have granted, and If is necessary for the processing and use of your personal data, as long as there is no current relationship or bin with THE RESPONSIBLE.
In case you wish to exercise your ARCO rights, you may do so at any time by directing your request to THE RESPONSIBLE through the following means:
• Email: email@example.com To exercise you ARCO rights, please send us an e-mail in which you provide us with reliable and detailed information about the specific personal data that you wish to have access to, or that you require to be rectified or canceled, or if you are opposed to its processing, complying with the following requirements:
I. The holder name and address or other means to communicate the response to your request; II. The documents that prove the identity or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the holder. III. The clear and precise description of the personal data regarding which you seek to exercise any of the aforementioned rights; and IV. Any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data.
THE RESPONSIBLE will contact you within a maximum period of twenty (20) days starting on the date on which the request for access, cancellation, rectification or opposition was received, informing you of the respective decision, which in case of being ruled as approved will be effective within fifteen (15) days starting on the day of the response.
The elimination of personal data will result in a period of blocking after which THE RESPONSIBLE will proceed to delete the corresponding data. Once the corresponding personal data has been deleted, THE RESPONSIBLE will give notice to the data holder.
After that, THE RESPONSIBLE may keep your personal data exclusively for the purposes of the responsibilities arising from the treatment referred to in this Privacy Notice.
THE RESPONSIBLE shall not be obligated to delete personal data in the case of the assumptions established in article 26 of the LFPDPPP.
Additionally, when the information collected is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes provided in this Privacy Notice and the applicable legal provisions, your personal data will be deleted from the database of THE RESPONSIBLE.
REVOCATION AND / OR LIMITATION OF THE USE AND / OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. Since the processing of your personal data is essential to offer our services, it is not possible to limit THE RESPONSIBLE in obtaining it. However, you may withdraw or limit the use or disclosure of your personal data sending your request to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. In case your request is approved, the use of the data will be withdrawn, and you will be registered in the list of exclusion of THE RESPONSIBLE.
It is important to inform you that not in all cases we can attend your request or terminate the use immediately since there is a possibility that at the time of your request there is a legal obligation or binding legal relationship, which requires that we continue to process your personal data. In this regard, we will respond to your request within a maximum period of twenty (20) days, starting on the date the request was received.
INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
THE RESPONSIBLE, in order to protect their personal data in the most appropriate way possible, and with the understanding that any person from any part of the world can access the website and share their data, we have decided to implement some provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, better known as the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR). We inform you that in addition to the ARCO Rights, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
• Right to Portability: In case if you want your data to be transferred to a third party not related to THE RESPONSIBLE, we will facilitate the portability of your data to the new responsible person. • Right to Information: In the event of a breach of your data, THE RESPONSIBLE will inform you about said violation within a period of 3 days after THE RESPONSIBLE finds out about the violation. • Right of Erasure: You may request the erasure of your data when, among other motives, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In case you wish to exercise those rights, what you can do at any time by directing your request to THE RESPONSIBLE under the same ARCO Rights mechanism mentioned above. It is important to inform you that not in all cases we can attend your request or terminate the use immediately since there is a possibility that at the time of your request there is a legal obligation that requires us to continue treating your personal data.
In this regard, we will respond to your request within a maximum period of twenty (20) days, counted from the date the request was received and inform you of its origin.
THE RESPONSIBLE will store the personal data of the users only during the time necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, as long as the consent granted is not revoked by the holder. Personal data is stored for as long as it is considered necessary to be able to justify and/or account for the performance of the services, which may be linked to the statutes of limitation, or the possibility of receiving requirements of competent authorities.
THE RESPONSIBLE is entitled to process your personal data because you have given your consent for the specific purposes requested to provide our services. Regarding the booking of services, payment and billing, the treatment is legitimized by the booking of services and the billing request.
The processing of the data in order to send you emails about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the legitimate interest of THE RESPONSIBLE to carry out said processing in compliance with current regulations. Similarly, the user information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of THE RESPONSIBLE.
AUTOMATION OF DATA USE. QUALITY CONTROL
THE RESPONSIBLE has the highest levels of personal data protection security that current legislation requires and procures to adapt to both legal and technological needs and requirements.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES WEBSITES
Our website may contain, for your convenience, links to other websites. THE RESPONSIBLE has not reviewed the Privacy Notices of said websites, and therefore does not guarantee nor is responsible for the content on such sites. We invite you to carefully read the Privacy Notice of each of the sites you visit on the Internet.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
THE RESPONSIBLE reserves the right to amend or modify this Privacy Notice as it deems appropriate, for example, to comply with changes to personal data protection legislation or to comply with internal provisions, such as new requirements for the provision and offer of our products, services or practices within the market. THE RESPONSIBLE will make available the updated Privacy Notice when changes are made, as well as when it is required to obtain your consent.
The updated version of the Privacy Notice will be available to the public through the following means:
• On our website https://www.mudanzasgou.com.mx in the Privacy Notice section.
• Notice visible in our offices. • Sent to you via email at the last known email address.
This Privacy Notice is governed by the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, its Regulations and other legal regulations applicable in the United Mexican States.
LAST UPDATE September 18, 2019